<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

The Elephant: A Federal or a Provincial Responsibility?

It's double blog post day, you lucky bastards.

It's been suggested to me that this should be my campaign photo in any future elections in which I run. Thoughts?

(If you're wondering about the moustache, click here.)

Spring Break this week, which means that my mother is home, which means that I need to leave the house before noon. This could be problematic.

Finally: cough! My doctor says I'm not allowed to drink Buckley's anymore (come to think of it, so did that judge), so does anybody know how to get rid of a cough? The last major one I had lasted thirteen months, so I'm obviously no authority.

In other blog news, Duncan Taylor has jumped on the "Let's Imitate Steve" bandwagon. Alexandra Taylor has also started a blog since I did, but since I'm pretty sure that she doesn't like me, let alone want to emulate me, it's probably unlikely that she's as much of a bandwagon jumper as the rest of them. Roman Kotovych claims not to read my blog, so I'm just going to say that he's a child molestor and if he sues I'll know he's a liar.

Joke of the day: Knock knock...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares