<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

When Othello's poor wife
Becomes stabbed by a knife
That's a Moor, eh?


Well, colour me neglectful and stuff a live ferret into my sinus - with all the excitement about the audit (now entering its fourteenth hour, by the way) I completely forgot to mention that the University of Calgary Students' Union Review Board has thrown out the results of their election. The decision is appealable (and will probably be appealed) to the Tribunal, so there will certainly be more to come in this story. I'll post it here, unless I'm distracted by another audit.

On the topic of the audit, is it bad when you become personally attached to certain cheques and start referring to them by number? Because I'm developing a real affection for that rascally number 760, which keeps wreaking havoc with my trial balance.

Also, Krista "Buxinator" Watson has now started a blog. My influence spreads...

I hope all of you have a wonderful [NOTE TO SELF: ONCE YOU'VE HAD SOME SLEEP AND YOU'RE OVER THE EFFECTS OF THOSE TWO BOTTLES OF BUCKLEY'S, COME BACK AND REPLACE THIS WITH WHATEVER DAY OF THE WEEK IT WAS AT THE TIME. I THINK MAYBE IT WAS WEDNESDAY.]

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares