<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

As I put the kettle on to boil...

Sister: Are you making tea?
Me: Yes.
Sister: Nerd.
Me: Making tea is nerdly now?
Sister: No, not really; I just thought I'd remind you that you are.

Classified advertisements:

1. I am on a mixed team for the Kananaskis 100 mile relay, and we are short a female runner. If you are a female runner (or, if not a female runner, at least a female capable of running from eight to twelve miles), and you would like to run in the Kananaskis relay, please contact me. You don't need to be fast, just willing.
2. I am responsible for making a dessert for a barbecue tomorrow. If you have a good recipe, please give it to me.

Quote of the day:

"I want to use the phrase 'Ceci n'est pas un blog' sometime."
- Chris Jones

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares