<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

"Bam!" say I

Well, triple apologies are due...

1. I apologize for my absence over the past couple of days. It's exam time, so needless to say procastination has taken up much of my time, and it's been difficult to squeeze bloggery into that.

2. I apologize that I have so little of substance to say now that I am posting.

3. I apologize for cutting your brake cables. Unless you didn't know about that yet.

The remainder of this post will just be a bunch of random links. If you're not into that sort of thing, I suggest you stop reading now, and visit Webboard.

Jake Troughton has started a blog. Its subtitle - "Musings on women's hockey, and very little else" - is rivalled only by Sarah Kelly's "Boys, Girls, History, and Mindless Chatter, but no Baseball."

A double dose of Webboard threads of the past few days:

First, a completely unresolvable debate erupts on the greatest Canadian of all time. It eventually degenerates into an endless debate between Ross and I on whether or not William Lyon MacKenzie King was a useless tit (for those of you wondering, the answer is "yes"), but it was a pretty good thread until I crashed it.

Second, this one. Its greatness cannot be conveyed in blog form, so you'll have to visit it yourself. Suffice it to say that the great S.R.S. wins.

Kyle Kawanami just told me that in a little game of "match S.U. hacks to historical Canadian political figures" that he's been playing, I was C.D. Howe. I took this as a compliment, even though I am on record as calling C.D. Howe a dink. Chris Jones, it goes without saying, was John Crosbie.

Finally, confidential to Marc: since it appears that not all bloggers love free expression to the extent that I do, please note that at the end of my last comment on Jen's Blog was supposed to appear the sentence "Please try to keep up, old man." So there.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares