<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I've never seen anything like it in any amusement hall

The following is an e-mail I recieved from Heather Wallace at two-thirty this morning:

Mr. S.M. Smith,

So, as you know, because of your blog I have become your stalker and here is a suggestion for you. I will ask you questions that your other stalkers might like to know and you can jam them up there on your blog under Miscellaneous Murray Data. What do you say?

Well seeing as I can't hear you say anything I will proceed like you said yes,
We'll start with 15, make it easy on ya, this is very "Teen Beat" I will admit:

who am I?
what am I made of? what do I live for? what do I live on?
I can cook...(insert cooked item here)
On the bus everyday I...(don't say masturbate..I only assume "read bylaws")
Favorite Colour?
Favorite piece of clothing?
Earings?/tattoos? (yeah, didn't think so)
date of last haircut?
Would you rather die by drowning or be burned?
family pets?
Something I learned this year? (insert wisdom here)
How many drinks until I am drunk? Favorite book?
Bonus: Anecdotal ~ Most stupid thing I have done in my life.



Other useless trivia:
Shirley Temple always had 56 curls in her hair.
Camels milk does not curdle.
The Sanskrit word for war translates as 'wanting more cows'
The billionth digit of pi is 9.

Heather Wallace
Faculty of Arts Undergraduate
Political Science II
GFC Representative
Students' Union Councilor


Well, Heather, if there's anything I like more than talking about bylaws (and there isn't), it's talking about myself. I'll take you suggestions, and create a new popup for answers to my fan mail. Any successive fan mail I receive tht includes questions will be added to this popup. In this way, you may discover whatever inane facts about me that my quiz results leave to be desired.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares