<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

This blog hasn't been nearly self-indulgent enough lately. . .

. . . so, via the blog of new Council of Alberta University Students Executive Director Duncan Wojtaszek:

"I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want and I will answer it. Then, I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything."

In other news, the following resolution has been proposed to me:
WHEREAS S. Murray "Steve" Smith believes that his lifestyle is not sustainable environmentally;
WHEREAS Mr. Smith considers a vegetarian lifestyle to be more environmentally friendly than the omnivorous lifestyle that he now enjoys; and
WHEREAS an adjustment to a vegetarian lifestyle is considerably easier a lifestyle adjustment than others with comparable environmental merit,
BE IT THEREFORE RESOLVED THAT Mr. Smith adopt a vegetarian lifestyle for a trial period from May 1 to August 31 2004, inclusive.

Since you obviously possess good judgment, as evidenced by the fact that you're spending your time reading my blog, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this resolution.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that, once again, Joe Clark is the only federal politician calling a spade a spade. And by the first incidence of "spade", I mean "Stephen Harper," and by the second incidence, I mean "a raving space loon."

Speaking of Stephen Harper, the most amusing aspect of last night's 2002-2003 Students' Union Executive Partial Reunion may have been NDP candidate recruiter and noted feminist Shannon Phillips trying to convince noted misogynist (and, by his own account, future Tory Premier of Alberta) Kail Ross to run as a New Democrat in Mr. Harper's riding.

No longer speaking of Stephen Harper (and do take note of my class in not attempting to draw a segue, here), several of you have requested a man breast update: they appear to be receding. I suppose this is good news, though I'm sort of going to miss them.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares