<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Good sweet Christ, why won't I just shut up about my damned tracking statistics, already?

Earth-shattering news: my hit tracker, which has become the centre of my existence since all of my loved ones were killed in that freak Gravitron accident, is apparently defective. Spencer (who, in unrelated but extremely cool news, is planning on running as an independent in Gordon Campbell's riding in the next provincial election) tells me that he has, on a number of occasions, reached my site through such searches as "roman kotovych penis bean" and "disastrous penis bean", and none of this shows up in my tracker. Given that his reaching of my site through a search for "Brad Pitt having sex with Orlando Bloom while Paul Wells watches" *was* logged, he speculates that "maybe Extreme Tracker is anti-penis bean."

Maybe, Spencer, maybe. One thing is certain: I won't rest until I get to the bottom of this, or at least get tired.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares