<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Lyle Oberg: "I'm sorry, I make no apologies."

So a number of you - that number being six - have asked me to clarify my comments regarding my personal life. It's nice to know that you care. I care about you, too, which is why it concerns me that so many of you seem to be suffering from illiteracy and are unable to decipher the meaning of "none of your damned business". Perhaps one of the more technically gifted among you would care to explain to me how I can post an audio file demonstrating the correct pronunciation of the phrase, that all confusion might be eliminated.

On the subject of my personal, life, though:
1. Imagine the worst thing that could possibly happen.
2. Imagine something, oh, about twelve orders of magnitude less than that.
3. Stop imagining anything at all since, as I vaguely recall having mentioned, it's none of your damned business.
4. Have a nice day.

Tomorrow: Eric Kierans.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares