<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Maybe he was thinking of Normandy

Spencer, being a brothel-creeping Liberal, was at a rally today featuring Paul Martin, where he heard an amusing quote. Needless to say, he immediately went racing home, pausing only to drink an entire glass of straight rye with members of the Ujjal Dosanjh (sp?) campaign team, to relay the quote to me. The quote? "I want to reach out to the hundreds of millions of Canadians..."

In other news, the Conservatives, rather than translate their English slogan ("Demand Better") into French, have wisely gone with "C'est assez" ("That's enough"). Having been a Progressive Conservative at the time of death, I continue to receive Conservative propaganda, e-mailed from "Demand Better / C'est assez". Except that my inbox cuts off the end, so I instead get e-mails from "Demand Better / C'est ass".

Tee hee.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares