<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

Mwa ha ha...

Larry Johnsrude of the Journal just called. They're putting together a panel of Young People for the federal election campaign, and on the recommendation of Crazy Mike Hudema (side note: does anybody else find it revealing that he *still* gets more media attention on University issues than either of his successors?) they've added me to it. The purpose of the panel is to figure out why Young People don't vote.

As regular readers of this space already know, and as all of Edmonton is about to find out, Young People don't vote because there's too much emphasis on political parties and because not enough of them read Paul Wells.

Seriously, if any among my readership are Young People who don't vote, please drop me a line telling me why, that I might have some idea what the hell I'm talking about with the Journal.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares