<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My boy's gonna turn some heads...

It's possible that all of the pretentious music snobs over at CJSR have a point after all. I was listening to The Bear, which was playing Tom Cochrane's "Big League." Then it ended, and something by a Nickelback clone came on, so I switched over to K-Rock. . . just in time to hear Tom Cochrane's "Big League".

(Not that I'm complaining. I feel quite strongly that the CRTC should mandate every radio station in Canada to play "Big League" at least once per hour.)

(This just in: my sister swears that at one point last summer The Bear, 96X, and the now-defunct Power 92 were all playing the Ataris' perversion of "Boys of Summer" simultaneously.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares