<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Announcing the What is the Point of This Story? federal election pool '04

Here's how it works: you give me two bucks (or, if I consider your credit good, promise to give me two bucks) and a list of your predicted seat counts in the election. You must do both of these things by midnight - Edmonton time - Sunday (i.e. the midnight separating Sunday from Monday). Then I post all of the predictions. Then, whoever's predictions come closest to the actual results (as measured by summing the absolute differences between your predictions and the actual results for each party) wins the pot. Predictions, and promises of payment, should be e-mailed to me at steve dot smith at ualberta dot ca.

Any questions?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares