<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

It's twelve-thirty at night, and I don't like cheese

I'm going away this weekend. This space will not be updated until Sunday, maybe Monday. Normally, I wouldn't feel the need to specify this, but the last time I went a weekend without posting (that being, well, last weekend), you ninnies apparently decided that I was never going to post again, and my hit count suffered greatly, not recovering until yesterday (even though I posted twice on Tuesday). Anyway, feel free to not use this space for anything but its links all weekend (assuming that any of you use it for more than that at the best of times), but, to quote the Beverly Hillbillies, "Y'all come back now, you hear?"

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares