<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Jenna, this is Steve. Steve's really quite strange, but if you get to know him you'll find that you've grown to like him, after a couple of years

Roman Kotovych has started a blog. Hopefully, this will keep him off the streets and away from junior high schools.

Another noteworth hack has also started a blog, but she asked me not to mention it. She gave me permission to put it in my sidebar, though.

Also, those of you who have been reading this space for more than a few days will doubtlessly remember Dane and Joel, everybody's favourite zany blogstalkers from Rocky Mountain House. Well, today Joel mentioned me again (and used the phrase "to legislate [somebody] a new asshole", to boot).

The post about my distrust of government intervention in the economy will come later tonight, and it will be a good one.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares