<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hello darkness my old friend,
I want my fucking money


I failed the Safeway cashier test again, and this time I'm positive it was the personality portion that did me in. I'm going to keep taking it oncer per month, but since it's been made clear that my actual personality is unsatisfactory (incidentally, it's one thing to have one's personality be judged wanting by an actual person, but being judged inadequate by a computer is a feeling that can't quite be described) I'm going to answer questions in all future tests as if I had the personality of a famous historical figure. August: Charles Manson.

On an abrupt change of subject, I trust that the person who found this site by searching for "anti-Liberals are assholes" found confirmation of this theory by reading this anti-Liberal's blog.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares