<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

What's important is that you have a system

Important notice: I've re-ordered the links on my sidebar. Individual blogs are now sorted in descending order of letters in the author's last name, with number consonents in the author's last name serving as the first tie breaker and the blog's longevity serving as the second. Group blogs have not been touched. I've also culled the dead blogs (Hello, Vanessa and Ross) into their own category, and created yet another one for blogs missing and presumed dead, defined as those that haven't been updated for at least a month. This new system may be a little unfair to some blogs - notably Nick's, which remains excellent; I'll try to compensate by linking to blogs whose content is truly exceptional in my posts.

In other news, I wish to deny these persistent rumours that I have too much time on my hands.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares