<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Bah

Paul Wells is rather testing my affection for him with his latest four posts on tuition fees.

Also, just so I don't wind up making a third post today, here's a recent scene from the theatre of Steve's life:

Steve: So, anything new in your life since last time I asked?
Cashier: I feel like there is, but I can't think of what.
Steve: I sometimes feel like there's something new going on in my life. Then I look around and notice that I'm still a courtesy clerk, and that nothing of interest could possibly be happening.
Cashier: Ah, Steve, if you ever stop working here, I'll miss your sense of humour.
Steve: Aw, th. . . wait a minute - "if"?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares