<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Exciting news!

1. Long-time Steve nemesis Nick Steinke is getting married to, of all people, his girlfriend, Vanessa Lam. Though I think only one member of my readership actually knows Nick, so I'm not sure how exciting this is to you.

2. I've been asked to be a groomsman. Neither Nick or I has any idea what a groomsman does. So far, from asking pretty well every female I know, all I've gathered is that I have to walk a bridesmaid down an aisle of some kind. I'm nowhere near confident that I can pull that off.

3. I you run a Google search for "french kissing Jesus" and then click "I'm feeling lucky", you'll arive at my site. I expect this to boost my traffic dramatically.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares