<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

More fan mail (I just learned how to use the blockquote tag)

Paul R. Welke writes, from Bosnia:

Steve,

I must adamantly object to the the answers to the questions that I asked you being placed in the "Responses to Steve's Fan Mail" section of your blog. While it is true that I checked out your blog once accidently, and while it is also true that I do come back every now and then, it is improper to call me a "fan". Basically, Bosnia is really boring. Reading your blog gives me something to so other than watch the seconds tick down. Also, I have been coming back more out of a morbid sense of curiousity than anything else. I don't know of many people that would classify themselves as "fans" of car accidents, yet damn near everyone slows down to take a look.
Please correct this error before I am forced to sic Mr. Knisely on your for libel.

Kindest Regards,
The Rev. Dr. Paul R. Welke, B.A., D.D.(Honourary)


In entirely unrelated news, Samantha Power writes:

Ok So i've decided that it's Paul McCartney you look like and not George Harrison.
Just to ease your mind.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares