<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Huh.

race2004, which was previously one of the very few sites calling a Kerry victory, is, as at this moment, predicting exactly the Presidential election result that I did a few days ago, with the notable and bizarre exception that it's giving Arkansas to Kerry. No matter - Captain Botox is cooked.

In other news, what the Premier recently said about AISH recipients doesn't bother me so much because of what he said - I assume that all benefits programs, public and private, are victims of fraud, and I accept this as a cost of running them - but why he said it. I mean, he wasn't proposing any *solution* to the fraud that he says exists. He wasn't saying how this fraud should affect government policy. I can only conclude that his was an attempt to take a run at calls from legitimate AISH recipients and their advocates for an increase to the benefits, which is not only logically incoherent but rather mean-spirited as well.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares