<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A list of the surreal things to have happened to me over the last twenty-four hours

1. While in the men's washroom at RATT, I was reading one of those bathroom ads over one of the urinals. It was for ed Magazine, part of its series that features intriguing quotes from its magazine shown out of context. On this ad, the quote was something like "I'm probably the world's fattest contortionist. I mean, the people in Cirque de Soleil can probably do some stuff that I can't, but for Christ's sake, eat a sandwich." Somebody had, in pen, ascribed this quote to "Steve Smith".

2. This morning at 1:15, my sister burst into my room and asked if I knew anything about "this S.U. thing." It could be argued, Heather, that I know little about anything else.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares