<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Buckley's Mixture: It Tastes Awful, but Wheeeeeee!

Do this post was supposed to be about my puzzlement over Paul Martin's threats to call an election over same-sex marriage, but it turns out that he never actually threatened to do so, and that the media pretty much just imagined it. Neat, huh?

Well, the current media might be screwed up, but there's plenty of hope for the future of media, as evidenced by the fact that the Canadian University Press could think of nobody better than me to chair its plenary sessions. A hundred and eighteen main motions, twenty hours of meetings later, and a bottle of Buckley's Mixture later, I can report that on the upside I didn't make any old ladies cry, while on the downside I didn't make any old ladies cry.

The future? Still pretty undecided, thanks for asking.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares