<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Some of you are lucky that I don't judge people based on the electoral company they keep

So somebody found this corner of the net via a Google search for "what's a dick for?" (yes, with quotes). My life is complete. On some level.

On another, more accurate, level, my life is not complete. Two distinct options are fast crystallizing in the metaphorical solution of my future (don't try this type of writing at home. Or anywhere else). Two roads are diverging in this yellow goddammed wood, and sorry cannot travel both. I'm tempted to resort to the same decision-making method that once put a good friend of mine in Honours Physiology: the coin toss.

Call it in the air.

UPDATE: This is unrelated to anything above, but it's creepy how accurate my Onion horoscope is this week (I'm an Aquarius).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares