<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just getting back in the groove

I have yet to recover the fiendishly brilliant writing style that I have deluded myself into believing causes this space's relatively high hit count. Bear with me. In the meantime, here are two things that have occurred to me over the past day:

1. This may be the funniest thing I have read during 2005.
2. Apparently, in order to test whether the Pope is dead, it's traditional to tap him lightly on the forehead three times with a silver hammer and say his name - if he doesn't respond, he's dead. I'm wondering how the Catholic church would have felt about a similar procedure being applied to Terri Schiavo.

On Terri Schiavo, I hear that Ralph Nader was taking the parents' side - anybody know why that might be? Oh, Tom Delay was also apparently taking the parents' side, despite having pulled the plug on his own father a few years back.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares