<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

You'd Better be a Fourteen Year Old Girl

In recent months, this space has been located by thirty people searching for Joseph Bitangcol. I've never mentioned Joseph Bitangcol, you understand - I satisfy that query only because of my mentionings of periodic Green Part candidate Conrad Bitangcol and former Progressive Conservative Leader "The Right" Honourable Charles Joseph Clark. Eventually, however, I got curious and Googled the guy myself, to discover that, according to ABS-CBN Entertainment, Mr. Bitangcol is a winner of "Star Circle Quest" (whatever that is). And he appears to be about twelve years old, which makes me wonder about the person who found me by searching for "sexiest picture of Joseph Bitangcol".

You make me sick.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares