<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Are you looking for a post that doesn't involve my quiz series? Well, you've come to the wrong place!

1. Mark Wilson has been disqualified from the series for cheating. Shame!

2. I am rather surprised and alarmed at the number of people who read my blog.

3. I am tabulating results (of course), so if any of the following people wish to identify themselves to me, they can still get themselves included in the rankings:
zorb
abby
D. Wayne Love
Tucker Carlson
Dick Cheney

4. At present, Mike Garlough is leading with twelve correct answers. Catrin Berghoff, Chris Henderson, Cameron Lewis, and Joel Nielsen are tied for second with ten correct answers each. In sole possession of last place is Kyle Kawanami, with zero correct answers.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares