<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 20, 2005

Quiz #3

To those of you who come here more for my insightful political commentary than for my quizzes,
1. you have truly bad judgment;
2. I'm sorry.
3. I've restarted posting on POI, so perhaps you can get some of your fix there.

For the rest of you, behold: The Interminable Academic Odyssey

(Oh, I should also report that my mother is now in sole possession of first place after two quizzes, with a stellar seventeen correct answers out of twenty, though my father, after getting seven right answers on the first quiz, could equal that if he aces the second one.)

(Also, somebody named "Lisa" took one of my quizzes. Among the people who took my quizzes without my recognizing them, "Lisa" stands out as being the only one who doesn't appear to be deliberately anonymous, so if she's reading and didn't intend to be anonymous, she should let me know who she is.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares