<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

You want self-indulgent? I'll fucking show you self-indulgent.

So there are a lot of people in my blogging circle making use of Quiz Your Friends of late, which is pretty self-indulgent. While I have no objections to my friends being self-indulgent, the possibility that some of them might be more self-indulgent than I am really bothers me.

As such, I hereby present the Steve Smith Quiz Series, which will consist, eventually, of ten quizzes. The first one - The Early Years (no relation to Zita's quiz of the same name) - is now available.

Also, I'm fully aware that these things are easy to cheat on. My sentiments on that possibility is, basically, that if you're willing to exert the effort necessary to do so, and if giving the appearance knowing more irrelevant facts about me than other people is really going to do something for your self-esteem - well, then I'm happy to help.

And now, a public service announcement: if anybody is interested, or if anybody knows anybody who is interested, in taking up residence, beginning in July, of a fantastic two bedroom ground level condominium right on Whyte Avenue for $900/month ($800/month until September) (including water and heating), contact Catrin or Mike. They need to find somebody urgently, and it is a lovely condo.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares