<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 22, 2006

Continuing to rag on Kennedy supporters for no particular reason

Except, of course, that it's so much damned fun. Anyway, whenever I post a blog entry that includes the name Gerard Kennedy I immediately get about twelve hits from various blog-search sites from people who are apparently constantly scanning the blogosphere to make sure nobody's saying anything negative about him. Frankly, it sort of reminds me of the attitude of every Young Liberal I knew to Paul Martin, before 2002 or so.

I'll be in Calgary playing board games this weekend, so no blogging. I'll make a return of some kind Monday and, barring further blog-worthy developments, it won't have anything to do with the Liberal race.

P.S. Gerard Kennedy.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares